Hi! In April 2, 2016 we're held another one regular check on the Offroad Trial in Moscow Megabricks museum. At this time, the participants were much more, and the track has become esch harder. The race was attended by over 20 participants from 15 cities of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. The age of participants ranged from 11 to 33 years old. The main condition of arrival had to go through a certain number of tracks with obstacles in the shortest possible time and with a minimum of fines. To participate were allowed only four-wheel drive model with a maximum size of wheels - 82 mm.
There was two main classes
1. Trophy: 62-69 wheels, open differentials, 4x4, suspension, realistic SUV body. No trucks - only SUVs
2. Trial: 62-82 mm wheels, 4x4/6x6 ,suspension. Highly modified SUV body, locked diffs - possible. No trucks - only SUV based cars.
1. Best design among event contestants
2. Single obstacle pass challenge. We selected 4 hardest obstacles and challenged among those who retired and not passed to finals.
3. Extra prizes from sponsor (not realted to LEGO sposor: Nexus Technology company, security systems)